Located at 66 Gerrard St #200, Hassle-Free Clinic provides an array of sexual health services for both walk-in patients and by appointment, including:
- Swab testing for STIs, for imminent STI concerns and as part of routine 3 month testing when on PrEP
- STI treatment
- Anonymous HIV testing
- Free hepatitis A and B vaccinations
- Counselling on sexuality and sexual health
While Freddie patients can choose any licensed clinic for their lab tests, we’re happy to recommend Hassle-Free Clinic to patients in the Toronto area.
We chose to work with Hassle-Free Clinic because they share our values in making sexual healthcare as accessible and comfortable as possible. Neither Freddie nor Hassle-Free Clinic receive any monetary compensation as part of this collaboration, and we don’t share patient information that wouldn’t be shared between Freddie and any other clinic.
Visit the Hassle-Free Men/Trans clinic during the following hours:
- Monday and Wednesday: 4:00–8:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Friday: 4:00 –7:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Walk-in patients should arrive at least one hour before closing.
If you would prefer to make an appointment, call Hassle-Free to determine the best time to visit at 416-922-2018.
66 Gerrard St E suite 200
Toronto, ON M5B 1G3